Habe da gerade so eine Nachricht gefunden...

Danke
SAAB
9000 II
Baujahr
Habe da gerade so eine Nachricht gefunden...

Sonst noch jemand?
Was ist davon zu halten?

Nix für ungut und bitte keine voreiligen Schlüsse

Martin

"Saab History Needs Help Converting 70's Saab 99 TV Ad

i_safe.gif

Saab History has recently acquired a 3rd installment for the Saab Film Project that was last updated on November 7th, 2007.
The Saab History film project needs your help in transferring a 1970’s Saab 99 TV Ad to digital format.
This super rare film, made for the United States features a Saab 99 titled “Ghost”that runs for 30 seconds, filmed sometime during the 1970’s. There are not many films in the 1970’s section of the Saab History film archive, so this will be another special addition to this section.
I am looking for some donations for the film production cost to have this 8mm transferred to dvd, and should have the cost figured out early next week as it’s very short. I will be using the same format of “telecine” to convert it as before, so we can ensure it’s quality is preserved in both audio and video.
This just in, the cost from the conversion company, looks a littler higher than previously thought:
i_safe.gif

Here is a pricing breakdown.
16mm minimum transfer order: $50.
1 DVD: $10
Flat rate shipping by FedEx Ground or Priority Mail (you can specify
either one): $10

Total $70.00
If everyone of my visitors in a single hour donated just $1.00, we’d have enough! Please click on the donations section of the website that looks like this image on the “right-hand” top sidebar to donate.
i_safe.gif

* Please note, you do not need a paypal account to pay, credit card works.
In the meantime, it’s really nice to be able to save another extremely vintage Saab television ad on 8mm from the trash, and keep it here on the Saab History Video Archive for generations to enjoy!"

Vielleicht sollte man dem armen Kerl erst mal zeigen, wo's DVD Rohlinge fuer unter 10$ gibt...

Ach, du weißt doch...schwacher Dollar und so

Zurück
Oben