Kurzstreckenkiller

Danke
SAAB
900 II
Baujahr
Turbo
Ohne
Moin zusammen.

Kurze Frage: habe gehört das Kurzstrecken für Saabs tödlich sein sollen.
Bewege meinen '97er 900 SE mittlerweile hauptsächlich im Stadtverkehr, oder kurze Strecken auf der Autobahn (wo dann meistens auch gleich Stau is')

Der Wagen hat "erst" 125.000 tkm weg und ich habe nun ein bißchen Schiß ihn mit der "Stadtgurkerei" zu schlachten.

Ölwechsel mach ich so alle 8-10 TKM, Vollsynthetik.

Auf was sollte man achten!

Vielen Dank für Tipps & grüße aus der 30 Zone http://www.saab-cars.de/images/icons/icon10.gif

der Thorben

Wichtig ist, dass Du beim 900er besonderen Augenmerk auf die Ausgleichswellenproblematik legst.
Swedecar ist ein US-Saabprofi. Der rät dazu, das sog. oil pressure red. valve beim nächsten Ölwechsel auszubauen.
Wenn es so aussieht-Wagen schnell verkaufen.
http://www.saabnet.com/tsn/bb/NG900/index.html?bID=113172

Kurzstrecke ist....... für jedes Auto.

Hier mal die org. Antwort:
t's no rhyme or reason in when and if the balance shaft sprockets go bad.
And it has no connection to if the oil had been changed on a regular basis or not.

Most cars I have seen (95%) had a squeky clean inside (indicating regular oil changes) but the balance sprockets were trashed.

"Most" people would hardly notice the rattle or extra vibrations when the sprockets goes bad due to that it happens so slowly and the driver gets used to the noise.
And when the engine rattles, it is too late anyway because it means that the chain have already start to slip (rap) over the teeth on one or both balance sprockets.

First of all, make sure the oil pressure light is working on dash board (little red oil can).

When you have the next oil change done at a Saab mechanic (not quick lube places), ask him to remove the oil pressure reducer valve and inspect for scratches/scraping. Also have hime open up and study the oil filter paper media for metal pieces.

This is a service I do for free for my customers when doing an oil change since it is so easy and can save the customer money in the long run.

Anders

Zurück
Oben