Tech II - Berlin?

Danke
SAAB
9-3 II
Baujahr
Turbo
TiD
Hallo, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, also werde ich auf Englisch schreiben. Entschuldigung.

I have just bought my 2nd Saab (1st was a 2002 9-3 England)
I want to find someone in Berlin with a Tech II to activate AUX on my new 9-3 (2005) because I have 2000km of driving next week with only CD Player (and no CDs :( ) Also anyone have a spare Aux Cable?

Please let me know :)

Hi

Second question would have been better placed in the 9-3 II area. There was just now a thread about a audio upgrade, also containing a link to a AUX cable: #7

The SOS list (Hilfeliste #9) contains also Saab related workshops. But probably some user from Berlin can give at better recommendation.

Flemming

Thanks Flemming & Bantansai. I want to do a post in 9-3 topic with full details of the car. I did a lot of research on AUX cables and ended up finding lots from other cars did shoulderstand fit with minimum modification. The two Closest ones are Opel and BMW (both for less than € 10 from amazon). For BMW you willhave to swap the pins in the connector (easy to do) and I think the Opel cable has the exact same pins as the 9-3. Once my cable arrive and I can test it I will report back. I see there is one member on the Tech II List who lives only a few minutes away. Will send him a PM

Zurück
Oben