9000 CSE Automatic transmission = dead

Danke
Hallo saabists,
I have a story about my automatic 9000 CSE 92 270Kkm
I stopped at a shop, left the car turning iddle in position "P" when i came back after a couple of minutes I have put it in "D" but nothing happened. As if there is no longer a transmission in the car.
At home I cheched the transmission oil filter. After cleaning it I found the following residu picture 1. There was also a little round piece in the container but I am not 100% shure that this did come from the transmission. The oil was rather dark and had a burned smell.
The only special thing I that i noted before was that my car was running iddle at a higher rotation speed that day, even more than 1000rpm
Can anyone tell me that the residus are normal and that the round piece can be a part off the transmission that causes the problem?
I already know that Matthias repaired the transmission succesfully himself without any special tools. Are there some more of you who carried out this job with succes or should I better forget about it (i dont like this idee to much)
mfg
Olrac

Anhänge

• pic_0189a.jpg
    pic_0189a.jpg
    802,5 KB · Aufrufe: 105
sorry something went wrong with the pictures

Anhänge

• pic_0196a.jpg
    pic_0196a.jpg
    333,6 KB · Aufrufe: 103
Hallo Olrac,

die Späne gehören sicherlich zum B-Korb (Sicherungsbech, Haltescheibe, Druckscheibe). Diese hat sich nun in Späne zersetzt und das Öl entweicht wahrscheinlich am A-Korb. Oder/auch die beiden O-Ringe vom Regler sind beschädigt. Diese erneuert man sinniger weise bei der Instandsetzung gleich mit.
Solltest Du dich zur Instandsetzung entscheiden, braucht man eine Menge Platz. Die demontierten Teile werden alle nacheinander aufgereiht abgelegt. Auch auf Seitenverkehrtheit ist zu achten. Die defekten Teile erkennt man mit dem normalen menschlichen Verstand.

Wie Du möchtest. Du kannst dich gerne wieder melden. Auch mit Fotos wenn Du nicht weiter weißt. Ein Buch hast Du wohl schon! Ohne geht es nicht.

Don`t open the modulation.

Bevor Du das Getriebe aus dem Wagen demontierst, frage mich vorher Bitte nochmal. Unbedingt.

Das Kunststoffteilchen gehört höhstwahrscheinlich zum Ölfilter. Ein Fuss ist bei der demontage abgebrochen. Ist doch farbengleich mit dem Ölfilter!

Gruß

MatthiasW

Zurück
Oben